- Revolutionary Products — virtually unlimited market
- One of the highest payouts to the field in the industry
- Telecommuting is encouraged. No territorial restrictions
- Unlimited income potential as we expand nationwide
- Part-time and full-time options
Your Choice of Three Powerful Positions
Choosing a Career in Financial Services
Experience a rewarding career at Virtual Financial where you help people become financially independent while building your own personal financial wealth with career growth and professional development.
Whether you are new to the industry or you are looking to enhance your professional services, Virtual Financial will provide you with the system, training and marketing support you need to elevate your business and income to the next level.
We offer three unique positions:
Financial Inviter is comparable to a well equipped Internet Marketer with 15 Landing pages, Ad Co-op's, Split Tests, Drip email campaigns, Social Media Training & Support.
Financial Manager is comparable to a Real Estate Broker who builds, trains and supports his/her agents only here you can do it all across North America Virtually.
Financial Consultants create customized plans using our proprietary Financial Needs Analysis "FNA" Software addressing your clients' needs in the following areas: proper protection, retirement planning, executive benefits, asset protection, financial risk management, and estate planning and meet with clients online on collaborative appointments interacting and sharing screens.
- Schedule appointments with confidence that your manager will mentor you through the client planning process, to plan implementation
- Conduct virtual meetings (collaborative with online live presentations), with the support of your manager & consultant, during which you will gather pertinent information and educate clients about fundamental financial issues
- Analyze your clients' needs, assets and liabilities to improve their current plan & enhance their net worth
- Present and implement tax-efficient planning solutions to help clients accumulate tax-advantaged wealth
- Provide a high level of individualized service throughout your long term consultative relationships with clients to increase loyalty and referral business
- Expand your knowledge of online marketing and financial solutions through ongoing specialized training
WHAT WE OFFER
- Generous compensation payouts: 126% with 5.85% renewals, overrides, bonuses and 100% advances with 40% on submission paid 2x weekly
- World Class Business Platform: 300 Support Employees, Compass Computer System. Experienced Leadership, Operations, Contracting & Marketing
- Virtual Financial Tier System "Assembly Line" allows reps to be online marketers & refer all sales to seasoned pros
- Cutting-edge Virtual Back Office & CRM with a Wealth of Resources & Tools to Market, Run, Learn, Follow up & Track all your business
- Ongoing live & recorded social media, online marketing and sales training & support to elevate your career to the next level
- A proven online marketing systems and referral process to market our products & services and expand your business
- The ability for you to make an impact by helping middle income families reach their dreams & goals with a revolutionary business model & products
- A dramatically better quality of life with the freedom to work from home... or anywhere, saving both money and time, while building a business spanning all 50 states plus Canada
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Mid-level computer literacy -- comfortable online
- Basic understanding of Social Media
- Self Motivated, Goal Driven and a positive attitude
- Self-confidence and a strong desire to learn
With corporate offices in San Francisco, San Diego and and Atlanta, Georgia, our Financial Inviters, Managers & Consultants are able to work and live anywhere on the globe. Agents must obtain an insurance license in their state of residence and may expand their business anywhere within the United States and Canada*.
HOW TO APPLY
Brian K. Wood
Phone: (919) 397-5959